Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wednesday's 6-18 Tin Star Jam

Last night produced some good music. You'll have to take my word for it though, because I forgot to put the memory card back in my recorder before sticking it in the side pocket of my sax bag. I took lots of pictures, however.


Click any picture to enlarge, click the play button to listen to the music.


I was happy to see this '70's vintage Kawasaki 550 parked out front. I used to ride with a friend who had one like it.


Many of the usual suspects were there.


Some of them were rather suspicious.


Case, Russ, Dag, Peter, Alex.



Russ said, "I can play two trumpets at once."


And guess what: he can!


Photo by request:


Sorry about the recorder screw-up, there really were some nice moments last night.

--Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment