Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wednesday's 4-30 Tin Star Jam

Tin Star Jam, April 30th.


Click any picture to enlarge, click on any link for the music.



The bar was already filling up with people when I got there at 8:30.



The Tin Star is a friendly place, as I've probably mentioned before.






Dr. Phil was his usual cheerful self. Mike looks a little grumpy, tho.


I was just kidding. We're always glad when Mike Montiel drops by the Jam.


I'm told that this symbol means "Foundations".


The foot belongs to one of the conga players.


We finally got around to playing some music. Ben, in one of his Y.Que band shirts.


Pete


Prakash


Linda



Jonathan Romero led us off on this nice blues piece in G minor.
Take a listen.


Tom Kendrot did The Wonder, a song he wrote a while back. Harmonica Mike, Ben and I took a few turns on solos somewhere in the middle of it.

Finally, here's one more number in A minor that Ben led off.


People seemed to be enjoying the music.



I hope you enjoyed the pictures and the music. See you next time.

--Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment